Friday, June 25, 2010

Please wipe your feet before entering

So I've been packing. It's keeping me busy. Not that I needed more busy, but, ya know...

The house has been on the market since Monday and we have had three showings with one repeater. No word yet on whether or not the repeater will make an offer-he was back just this morning-but we are encouraged by the amount of traffic we've had come through the house so far.

It's weird to have people you don't know come through the house without you being there. It's downright creepy, in fact. They are critiquing something you own behind your back. Like, "That is the worst paint color.", which I said to The Husband upon first entering the room that would become our bedroom. The Pepto pink is now a warm yellow shade. I fully expect to come back home after a showing to a note saying, "That is the ugliest couch. EVER!".

And, OMG...8 days to M-day...gulp.



No comments:

Post a Comment