Thursday, August 5, 2010

Anyone seen a Canon around?

I cannot find my camera. This gives me a sad for many reasons.

I have great pictures on there from our trip to the children's museum near our house. The Kiddos had a fabulous time(read:there was much kicking and screaming to get them out of there)!

Also, lots of people want to see pictures of the house, especially now that almost everything is unpacked. It really is a great place. And I can't show it off.

The kids are having great fun exploring their new environment. The park directly behind the house is definitely more of a blessing than a curse, I've decided. They love the other surrounding parks and our city's beach, too. And right now, I can't capture any of it. Le sigh. :(

Except for The Man, we have all had what I call The New Place cold. Do you have that experience? You find yourself in a new environment(home, workplace, area of the country, etc.)and you pick up new germs and you get sick? Happens to me every time.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I have a wayward camera to find. Whistles. Heeeeeeere, camera, camera, camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment